In Declutter and Thrive, Denise Allan and Vlasta Hillger pair real-life client stories with actionable insights central to overcoming six common disorganization behavior types:
- The Power Shopper with closets and cupboards so full they won’t close.
- The Paper Magnet whose paper and mail piles are literally falling over.
- The Inspired Hobbyist who can’t create despite volumes of materials.
- The Caregiver who’s put everything on hold to care for a loved one.
- The Easily Distracted who struggles with an overwhelming to-do list.
- The Overburdened Employee whose disorganization at work is impacting their career.
Are you ready to conquer your clutter and live life to its fullest?