The Simplify Experts staff is fully vaccinated and boosted, as well as maintaining all recommended COVID protocols as a precaution.
The safety of our staff and clients is our highest priority. As we continue to see cases of COVID, we will continue to work safely in your homes.
As always, if you, a loved one at home, or a staff member is: 1) experiencing COVID symptoms, 2) has tested positive for COVID, or 3) has had direct exposure to someone with COVID, we will reschedule a session. This is always our policy, and we will be especially flexible during this time.
We have established a set of COVID-19 Protective Health Guidelines for working in your homes. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- We will wash our hands upon arrival at your home.
- We will wear K-N95 masks and remove our shoes while working in your home.
- We will use hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes while working in your home.
- We will maintain a social distance of 6-feet between all persons at job sites whenever possible.
What We Ask of You
As you know, organizing in your home is a team effort. For health and safety reasons, we kindly request your help with the following:
- Please wear your own face mask.
- Please help us maintain a social distance of 6-feet between all persons whenever possible.
- Please have other family members (including children and pets) stay in a different room than the one our organizers are working in. This helps us keep a safe distance from other persons.
As the state of COVID cases change, so may our protocols. If you have any specific safety questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
We are grateful for your continued support and for trusting us in your home.